Re: [VAL] Failed interior pop rivet

Don't be worried about the pop rivits failing unless you see evidence of
other problems like interior parts shifting to where they don't belong. My
1960 Overlander pops an interior rivit or two almost every trip. It has for
decades. I remember my grandfather (original owner with the lifetime
guarantee) taking the trailer back to the factory to have those pop rivits
replaced. I think that the frames just were not as rigid back then,
especially with the longer trailers quite a bit of flexing happens as you go
down the road.

Scott
'60 Overlander