Re: [VAL] Battery Charging from Tow vehicle

Hi Jim,

I pondered the charge thing for some time and even bought the isolation
unit.  Never installed it as my truck has a special relay, I think that
prevents the trailer drawing on the truck battery, yet does provide some
charge to the trailer battery.  The #10 wire is most likely adequate for the
vehicle wiring and components.

On the other hand, with so many large cables running from tow vehicle, that
umbilical has got to be a heavy/stiff mother!

Think I'd rather have the EU 3000 Honda if it will power my AC when I need
it? :)

Ain't restoration/boondocking great! :)

                        '69 Safari, Joy