[VAL] Mobile DirecTV

I went to the DirecTV website to get the form for network feed to my RV, and
found an interesting paragraph:

"However, if your permanent residence account lists more than one receiver and
one of these is located in your vehicle, you will no longer be able to
"mirror" the services on the additional receiver in your vehicle. We will need
to charge you the full monthly programming package price for this additional
receiver, instead of the $4.99 a month programming mirroring fee you may be
paying currently."

Since I have two receivers, and they are mirrored, I guess I can't do it
without paying a bunch more money.  I think it's time to check out Dish
Network.

Roger Hightower, WBCCI #4165, VAC
1975 31' Sovereign
2002 Ford F-250 PSD