Re: [VAL] New Vintage Owner Needs Help

Wanda,
I bought some 9X9 vinyl tiles a couple of years ago on a close out sale.
They were made by Kentile and were made to replace original Asbestos type
tiles used in historic buildings. They looked exactly like the tiles in our
57 Sovereign of the Road. I think the company was bought out by someone but
if you hunt around you may find "new old stock" like I did. It's nice that
trailers don't require nearly as many square feet as your typical historic
building renovation.
Colin