[VAL] Searching For A Part

Hey all out in vintage land,

Need an obscure part and figured this was the best place to ask. I'm redoing
the dinette table in our '59 TradeWind and want to have it resemble more
closely the original set-up which means I need the metal strip that attaches
to the table and connects to the wall just under the front window. I have
the piece that attaches to the wall, just need the table piece. I know they
make a new one but it is aluminum and just not as sturdy as the original
steel one. it should only be about 14" in length.

Thanks for your consideration.

Brad Norgaard
Phoenix
'59 Trade Wind Twin