[VAL] answer to questions from my introduction debut

Well, all, back from vacation and glad to be back home where all the work
lurks.

Thank you for the warm welcome.  Looking on the plaque of my airstream and
doing some research on decoding it, I have determined that we have a 1964, not
'62 as I stated.  Sorry.  Also, its full name is an Overlander International
Land Yacht.

I have posted the before pictures of our baby at
http://www.momanson.com/airstream  and will update as we go along.

We are trying to decide whether to start on the exterior polishing and fixing
or on the interior first.  I think we want to refurbish not restore the
interior, as there is so much of the original missing.  Does anyone know of a
manf. or supplier that makes new RV appliances and furniture with the retro
look?

We also need some advice on whether we should replace the 'sucide' split rimed
wheels.   Where should be take it to have that done and will we have to
replace whole axles, too?
CAT