Re: [VAL] Battery Questions

Dave..
I have flopped back and forth between buying the best I can find and buying
whatever Sam's or Walmart has on sale... I agree that the batteries should
be both replaced and you can expect 3 more trouble free years providing you
keep the water levels up and don't let the battery freeze over a winter...
I think the next set I purchase will be the battery that looks like a six
pack and a sealed marine if I can find it... I have 4 Optima batteries in
the back of the truck and they are going on 6 years or so ... They don't
get a lot of cycles and that might be a factor....

Good luck...

Jim