[VAL] Region 7 VAC Rally- The Tow In

Hello All
Just a quick plug for this year's Region 7 VAC Rally. We will be holding
the Vintage Buddy Rally (we are calling this rally the Tow In) on July
29 - August 1, 2004 in Appleton (Greenville), WI. We have secured a
great site at the Greenville Grange, lots of grassy parking, great
building to hold events, an open house, some water and electric. ( we
should be able to get you all water). Appleton is 19 miles from Oshkosh,
WI, and why do I bring this up? This is the same weekend as the EAA Fly
In! If you have always wanted to see this Air show but could not find a
spot to park for the weekend now is your chance to meet up with some
Vintage Airstreamers and go to the greatest air show in the country all
in the same weekend. Parking will start on Thursday at noon and our
departure day will be Sunday. I will have more information as we develop
the activities for the weekend, drop me a line if you are interested in
attending this one of a kind Vintage Rally.

thanks
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
Region 7 VAC Rep