[VAL] 1967 Airstream

My SO and I went and really checked out the airstream that we had bought
*last spring* with the idea of actually hitching a truck to it, and towing
it home! It has been licensed for a year...

We are really pleased with the shape that it is in, and the previous owner
very thoughtfully labeled all of the switches, plugs, and wires, even if it
is marked unknown. The most obvious problem is that the toilet is not
attached, or even in, the trailer. There are two toilets under the trailer,
one porcelain, and one plastic. No idea which one to put in at them moment,
I will have to take a closer look. Supposedly, there is a leak under/behind
the sink, but we don't know which sink, or where it is from. Something else
to look for when we actually get it home.

I had a look at the axle (single), and it seems to have the arm thingy
pointing in the right direction, which is pointed downwards to the back,
right? (Please?) Really don't wish to replace an axle. While we were poking
around inside, we came across a large box with small boxes in it, and
inside the boxes are bearings! Looks like some bearings have been replaced.
Also found a bottle jack, though without a handle.

Anything else that I should be aware of in this particular year of trailer?
I had thought that it was a 68 or 69, so I had been paying attention to
those years!

We do have plans on taking this thing camping this year, even if we have to
camp in it in our yard!

Sharon, in BC, a long ways from anywhere!