RE: [VAL] Re: Polishing

I just installed the pilot model Atwood last summer and had problems with it
blowing out.

I added a rubber/foam weather strip to the bottom of the door cover and that
has fixed the problem.  When the door is closed you cannot see it but it
seals up the opening at the bottom that allowed for an updraft that would
blow out the pilot.

We were out for three days last week and it did not go out once.

I also always run the hot water a little before showering to help ease my
mind ;-)

-Tim