[VAL] Re: Polishing

Toby, Good idea! The drill is pulling away from me. I'll try the cyclo
and see if it does the same job as the drill.

Ken, I am pushing hard, trying to get at those pock marks. But if you
think it may be hopeless I'll be less of a perfectionist. I am cleaning
the area with soapy water and wiping down after finishing a section. I
can't believe how black it gets!!!

Pearl goes to Trailer City today to swap out the new Atwood 6 gal. hot
water heater for another 6 gal BUT with an inside electronic switch and
an automatic relight devise. I found down at Myrtle Beach that the
flame goes out with just a little bit of wind and at the least
opportune time. (found no hot water when soaped up in shower!) They'll
give me credit for the one installed now. I'm also adding the heat pump
to the Penquin Air conditioner. The $ never stops!

Patti