Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #222 - Hubodometer

         Thanks, AL...a  guy from a company representing Abbott called me
today, responding to my info request at their online site; he's sending
info. Unfortunately, the Stemco site doesn't have an easily accessed
email-info form - you have to call and get a customer number, then
register, then...Well, my TT application won't be very stressful; so the
Abbott should be just fine without the brass and all.

- Dick
(5368)