[VAL] Stuff up for grabs

Hello All:
    My helpers and I will be putting the finishing touches on the Bubble
this week, hopefully and I do realize it's a never-ending story but I
would like to list some of the left over bits and parts that some of
you may be able to use. My preference in this is to be sure each item
goes to someone who needs it for their own trailer and not to resell or
hang in the barn for one-of-these-days....
You pay the postage and there's no other price than that. Might want to
call for details or if possible I could photograph with digital camera
and email pics. Here's most of everything that's still here - off a
1956 ('57?) Bubble built in California:

Original Dexter drop axle with brake housing but no brakes(?)

Sink and pump type water faucet.

Several assorted cabinets - these appear to be birch, are a sort of
pale gold/yellowish clear finish. Some drawers; a couple of wall
partitions. Various condition from demolition.

Original 7 gal stainless steel (?) water tank. I hate to let this go it
is so cute but I don't know what I'd ever do with it.

Furnace key. I gave the cute little floor furnace to some folks in
Boise, ID and couldn't find the danged key for turning on the gas and
then it showed up.

Several wall brackets - I'm not sure what these are called but they are
Aluminum channels that were riveted to the inside wall and then the
wooden partitions for the closet and privy room were held in place. I
can't use them now and they are more or less in good condition.

Probably some other stuff but I'll have to go through the heap and
update this list.
Jo Ann