[VAL] Axle odometer

         Some time ago, someone on one of these Airstream lists mentioned
an axle odometer (one that attaches to the wheel of a trailer and records
revolutions or miles).  I cannot find the email or the link, and I've
looked at Google with little success.  Axle odometers are there in numbers,
but they are meant primarily for the trucking industry.  If anyone has the
original post or the link to one suitable for a TT, will you please send it
to me?  Thanks.

- Dick
(5368)