[VAL] Re: Showr resurfacing

Hi Gary,
I used a epoxy paint on to resurface my tub in our 61 Tradewind. It was full
of hairline cracks and one large hole. I first used a caulk to fill in the
hole and made sure it was level with the rest of the surface and made sure
it was completely dry. I bought the epoxy stuff called "Tough as Tile". It
is real simple to use and my tub looks like a new one.
You clean the surface with acid, mix the two compounds  and just paint it
on. I did it two seperate times (two coats each) to give it a heavier
surface.
I bought mine from Lowes hardware stores the first time and believe it or
not from Walter Drake mail order catalog the second. You can go on line to
get it.
Good Luck
Linda and Jake
61 Tradewind