Re: [VAL] compounders vs. drills

 Ken ,
    Funny how 4 or 5 years ago was the old days - this airstream list has been
around awhile now .
   The makita compounder is 0 - 3000 or so rpm I use it at about 800 . It
locks the desired  speed . I just use it to break the oxidation then switch to
a cyclo with flannel or sweatshirt over foam pads . I use nuvite f7 for both ,
sometimes c to compound but mostly just using that up , had it leftover . Then
s for final polish and cleanup . Looking really shabby now half done .
    Good shining weather ahead , which is good because I found out my linoleum
wont be here for a month , its
"in production " Guess armstrong waits until they have orders , or real
linoleum is getting really popular .
   Chris 63 flying cloud