[VAL] Replacement toilet options for 64 Globetrotter...?

The original toilet in my 64 Trotter was totally shot when I bought it.
It was the ceramic bowl type that fits flush (pardon the expression)
under the fiberglass cowling that makes up the bathroom area in the
rear. Most every modern replacement freestanding type toilet offered
today is not flat under the seat lid. They all seem to have a fancy flip
up toward the rear of the bowl..... preventing me from mounting them
flush up under the fiberglass. I'd hate to have to cut a large oversize
oval hole in the glass to allow a odd looking toilet to stick through.
Has anyone found a solution to this dilemma...?  I'd give damn near
anything to call Windish RV here in Denver (local Airstream dealer) and
buy a replacement NOS toilet for a 64 Globetrotter.
"TiredIron"