[VAL] replacing 30" window

I have a question for y'all-

Our new to us 1979 31' Int'l has a 30" X 30" window just fore of the
door. It has major league seal failure, with water standing in the
bottom 1" + between the glass, and much fogginess throughout. I also
have been chasing a leak in that corner.

Today I removed the interior aluminum trim that was riveted to the
frame. I also drilled out a few rivets holding on the interior skin
around the window. There was moisture along one side of the frame,
wetting a stud and the surrounding insulation. There was also much
evidence this window had been replaced at some time. Lots of broken
glass and rivet heads behind the interior skin. Also holes coming
through the frame from the outside, presumably from previous rivets
holding in the window before glass replacement.

This has led me to inspect the new rivets. I suspect they are the cause
of my leak. Heads are not well seated against the frame. I've caulked
literally everything else- glass, frame, everything above on the roof,
etc. I suspect poor replacement technique may be causing my leaks as
well as the seal failure. So I have do make some decisions:

1. Should I drill out the old rivets, replace them, re-seal and install
new rivets; and take the usual path with the seal failure-  carefully
break out the interior pane, or-
2. While I have all the rivets drilled out, just pull the entire window
and replace it?

Where can I order such a piece of glass (it's curved), and how much
should I expect to pay? Replacement would be my preference, provided
it's a (more or less) permanent fix and won't require another mortgage.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice!

Chris Koehn
WI