Re: [VAL] Pricing an Argosy

Hi Richard :
It's  a 1976 24' Air stream  Argosy , It's in very good condition , all
orig. except for the fridge . I have all the orig. paper work  that came
with it new  also have the adjustable hitch load levelers and sway bar .
I put new tires,  wheel bearing's and grease seals 2 yrs ago.
air-conditioning. and furnace works , even still has the orig.  8 track
am fm player in it . It has 2 twin bed's in the rear, center bath , and
a pull out double in the front .It also has the Zip DEE awning . it
needs a few small things like curtain clips (which we have ), the cover
on the front sofa is a bit thin , all the tanks are tight , and the
water pump works, also I replaced the plumbing in the rear as it looked
a bit  ratty to me  ., but is ready to go .    Thanks Jake