[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #198

I called the Centramatic Co. and talked with Jerry who had me measure
the bolt circle and how many studs on the wheel. He then took my order
because there was no dealer near me. He is sending me a set for the 57
single axle Overlander for $99 + UPS. He also said if I was not
satisfied with the balancers I could send them back within 30 days. If
they work as well as the staff of Centramatic things will be great. Will
keep you posted with the results. However, if they work as well as Paul
reports I don't think I will be disappointed with them!
Jerry