Re: [VAL] Balancing wheels

I had a chance to tour a factory that made these balancers in Kansas, and it
was quite a deal. After seeing the assembly line, we got to see the demo,
and place the weights that we picked out from a box, and move them around to
see if we could get it not to work. Couldn't do it.

The 'working' parts were small shot, and with enough fiddlling around, you
could get the wheel in balance, then put their balancer on it and see the
shot evenly distributed around the balancer.

Granted, the demo wheel was smaller than what we use on the AS, but I can't
see why it wouldn't work as well there.

Bob Hightower
WBCCI 11365