[VAL] blinds, shades - by other names - these work

Joann,

Forget the term I used - balloon blinds.  I still need to invent them! ;)

Rather, try pleated blinds, cellular shades, and the honeycomb cellular
shades.

These are the type of shades installed on our newer Airstream.  All the way
up, you see right out the window.  Halfway down you see out but no one sees in
during daytime.  All the way down you have privacy at night.  I like them very
much and will install the same on our older 1969 International Ambassador
also.

Tom