[VAL] Balancing wheels

Hello All, I know there has been a great deal of chatter about balancing
the wheel etc. and I have found a buisness that can do the balancing
with wheels on the TT. However, the technician said he would have to get
the TT jacked up at least 2' and have room behind the wheel to get his
machine in place. The problem you have probably already figured out is
you have to place the jack where the machine must be to do its work. Can
you lift the single axle of a "57" Overlander in front wheels? Any help
appreciated.
Jerry
57 Overlander (ready finally for the shake-down cruise)
WBCCI VAC