Re: [VAL] skin repair

Hi, Chuck,

I had a puncture about that size on my longest, streetside lower panel. With
advice from the list, I ended up getting the entire panel replaced by an
aircraft repair shop. I was very pleased with how it turned out, but it did
cost about $3,000 if I remember correctly (insurance covered it). The other
way to go is to do a patch or a patch disguised as an access panel.  Good
luck with you decision, and let me know if I can answer any questions in more
detail.

Best,

Amanda
'68 Safari