[VAL] skin repair

Looking for information on skin repair. We have about a 4 inch cut in the
alumunim skin. It has penitrated four about 3 inchs. Does anyone know how to
repair this or had it done, and what we might be looking at as far as cost of such
a repair. Looking at buying this trailer, gave deposit and now it's damaged.
Should I get the trailer, or pass to find another one. Need info right away,
the gentleman is waiting for my decision.

                                                 Thanks,
                                                       Chuck