[VAL] Anyone in the Denver area?

I am finding out very quickly that I dont know jack about Airstream
trailers. I have read a few books, seen a few trailers, talked to a few
people, etc. but everytime I think I have a handle on what I want I get
reminded why I dont want that. Are there any VA members near me that could
possibly show me their trailers? Maybe after seeing enough of them I will
start to get a better idea of what to do and how much it is going to cost
me. Please e-mail me and let me know if you are close to Denver and want to
show off your toy. Also, I may need someone who is knowledgable to do a
pre-buy inspection on a trailer if I am lucky enough to find one. (I would
gladly pay for your advice rather than learning the hard way.)

Thanks,

Scott