[VAL] '68 Overlander Rocker Switch

Folks:

First of all thanks for the input regarding wood treatment.  I'm applying
Howard's wood restorer products and they work great.  Secondly, my
Overlander has two small rocker switches, one is next to the front curb
side window and operates the outside light.  The second switch is just
above the door and doesn't seem to do anything.  I'm sure I'm missing
something.  Thought it was a master switch for some interior lights but
that's not the case.  If anyone has a late sixties trailer with the rocker
switch above the entry door I'd appreciate knowing it's purpose in life.

Thanks,

David Pfeffer