[VAL] Re:clearcoat question

Graeme -

Let me second (third?) Amanda and Jim's endorsement of the Napier
stripper. Regarding quantity, two gallons was just right for my
peeling and filiform-corroded 27 foot Overlander. Regarding sources,
I was prepared to order from Aircraft Spruce, but on a whim called
Napier. A very helpful salesperson made sure we were talking about
the right product for my application (they make many versions), and
then came up with the name of a store ten miles from home that
carries the stripper under a house brand name! If you can find a
local source, it can save money by buying single gallons as you need
them, rather than five gallons (unless, of course, you're planning on
stripping a whole string of trailers, which does have its own appeal
. . .).

It's good that you're aware of the need for sixty-ish temps in using
the product.

Stan