Re: [VAL] Clearcoat question

Hi, Graeme,

I've fallen a bit behind on my list reading here, and have a notion Jim
already gave you some advice on quantity, but I'll just put in my 2 cents,
which is that I bet three gallons of the Napier SV-35AC would do it easily.
Can't recall whether the 5-gal would be more economical. I only used one
gallon on mine, but I had already done some with the nasty Aircraft Remover
before Jim tipped me off, and almost the whole top of mine was already a
thing of the past...

Best,

Amanda
'68 Safari