Re: [VAL] hub/drum/wheel balancing

Andy,

I recall many years ago there being shops that offered a means to balance
the hub/drum/wheel assembly but where could one achieve that these days?

I have suspected this very thing in my Overlander where the ceiling skin has
cracked from the vibration of the AC unit.  Someone once told me to ride in
the trailer while in transit to observe the vibration level...I had the
tires balanced but still have not taken a ride to see if it stopped the
vibration.

Are there truck/trailer places set up to do that kind of tire balancing?
Thanks,

GAS
Ready for the snow to go so we can!