Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #186 - Travel trailer insurance

Told by who, Dan?  Your insurance agent?  I've had claims when the trailer
was both attached and unattached to the tow vehicle.  Sitting in the
driveway it got vandalized - broken windows - insurance paid.  Towing with
the car, it was parked, someone backed into it - insurance paid.  My car
premiums and my trailer premiums didn't go up due to claims on either one -
my car policy or the separate trailer policy.

I do believe that your homeowners insurance might cover you - check your
policy or with your agent - should you incur a liability claim by someone
while they were in, about or around your trailer, etc.

Tom