Re: [VAL] Tub Removal

Hey Steve ,
  The bathtub isnt bad to remove once you get the drain unscrewed , pretty much
like a home type tub drain (its taken a year for me to get mine ready to put the
tub back in , so my memory fades ) Brad is right about the bath cabinet making
it easier to get out , I drilled the rivets on the channel but was happy to have
extra room to maneuver it .
      As far as git rot goes , heres the word from a VALister that knows , I
saved the address from one of his postings (thanks , Jim ! )

 "Why would you want to buy Rid Rot ajmnd pay 12 prices to get a brand name???
Try Fiber Glass Coatings Inc.
3201 28 St North
St. Petersburg FL 33713
Phone(800)272-7890
e-mail: sales@fgci.com <A HREF="WWW.fgci.com">WWW.fgci.com</A>
1-1pentrating Epoxy
Qt kit$19.90
1gal kit$61.00
These are last years prices this stuff is the same as Rid Rot no fancy name
or price.
Jim Smirh (( Who has no intrest in this company)) "

Hope it helps ,
Chris Elliott 63 flying cloud