Re: [VAL] Re: Spare Tire Holder

Patti
Thanks. I didn't really think about contacting them because on my trailer
there is an area under the trailer just aft of the trailer tongue that is
where the spare tire is supposed to be kept. And I just assumed that the newer
Airstreams have them in a different location now, but it may be worth checking
into. I'm tired of carrying it in the Suburban, then having to store it when
not traveling. If I had the correct mount/holder for it then I could just
leave it under the trailer.
Since you have been dealing with the factory folks.
Do you have a good number and contact that I could call?
Thanks
Bobby