RE: [VAL] rear access door

I tried to find a replacement for a rear access door with no luck and
finally had one made by a company that does a lot of work on aircraft as
well as other things and they did a great job.  I drew up a plan for them
and took in one of the other access doors so they could see how they were
fabricated.  I put on two cam locks instead of the original one to add some
security so I would not lose it again.  The aluminum is a bit different
than the original but I don't mind that, it looks good to me and is another
reminder that this is a vintage model with a history.
Polly in CO
WBCCI 7113
1964 GT