[VAL] rear access door

Good evening all,
I wonder if anyone has had to replace an access door.
I have a 65 Overlander that needs a rear access door,
and I am having a really hard time getting a response
from the company I ordered it from about 5 weeks ago.
If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly
appreciated. I realize that it will most likely have
to be fabricated, this is where I am now and cannot
get any answer as to when I can expect my door, even
though my credit card has been charged. I think I
might get the card company involved. Sorry to run on,
just kinda frustrated. Thanks to all.

=====
Mark, Pennie and Rachel
'65 Overlander Land Yacht