[VAL] water heater

Dear Marvin,
We replaced our 38 year old original water heater recently and the process
wasn't that tough. The results so far are great! We were able to replace the
ugly exterior heat diffuser with the new flush system and door. Also a very
cruddy corner of the rig is now clean and better than new. We purchased a 6 gal
capacity Suburban from Sonrise Rv in Escondido, Ca. It was about $300 but don't
pin me down on that number. We felt that the 6 gal capacity was adequate, not
too heavy and would recover quickly! We are still waffelling over which type of
supply plumbing to use. We will be using the original drain hole rearward of
the heater.
Most everyone will agree that your 28 yr old heater should go!
Stuart Resor "65 Trade Wind Twin.