Re: [VAL] Best propane light location?

I have never known a propane lamp with a mantle to blow out. They may sputter
a bit, but I think the mantle would fall apart before it went out. As with
all lighting remember to consider where the shadows fall, and where you get
the most coverage, in those spots where the heat is dispersed safely.

I use mine in the fall a lot and enjoy it.

Alex In Indiana (wintering in Melbourne, FL)
WBCCI #8728
'66 Safari & Overlander
See you at the Tin Can Tourist reunion this weekend Flywheeler Park near Ft.
Mead, FL