Re: [VAL] Propane light help needed

hello glyn
my trailer did not have a propane lantern but i recently purchased one for
installation just above my frig. i cannot answer most of your questions but
it may be a humphreys. these propane lanterns were used in many campers and
they have not changed much in design over the last 35 years. i purchased
mine at the below referenced web site.
http://www.gasproductscompany.com/Gas_Lights/Humphrey/maybe it can help you
out with its pictures and diagrams mantles and globes. i do know that the
humphreys can use the standard coleman mantles. good luck
harry
66 safari