[VAL] 2004 International

Hi Fellow VAC'rs
We live in Northern lower Michigan. The International will be only 250 miles
south of our home! We have never been to an International before. We have been
to one R4 rally and a couple of Michigan unit events. I have lots of
questions.

1.    When the VAC caravans to the rally, can I join the caravan, if so,
where, when & cost? It seems like a fun thing to be part of the group.
2.    Is it too late to get connected?
3.    Will the VAC park together on site or at the "alternate parking" site?
You polished trailer owners can use our dull &  rust streaked trailer as a
"not yet restored" example. The only thing that shines on our trailer is a new
gas regulator & new steel rims.
4.    Will I get blocked in or will I be able to leave early? I work full time
& can't stay for an entire week. Cindy won't be joining me since she can't get
any time off in July.
5.    I haven't decided on weather to attend the beginning half with the
caravan or the ending half of the rally. Any comments on which would be better
for a "first timer"?
6.     If I decide to arrive during the last half of the rally, Can I register
& pay at the gate instead of registering & sending money now?
7.    Is there any pro-rated system for those who will only be there for 2 or
3 days? Or a day pass for someone attending only one day & not bringing a
trailer at all?

Your comments or experiences would be helpful. Feel free to respond off list
if you feel that is the better way.
Thank you
John & Cindy Young
WBCCI, VAC, MI Unit # 6034