Re: [VAL] Information Please

Daisy,

I saw your article, very nice.

One of the problems I have, and I will rely in survey comments, is that
for a new member, I could not find any summary of any unit objective.
In Southern California, I have my choice of several units, but I could
not determine any geographical area or objective.  I appears that either
the Southern California, Long Beach, Golden West, El Camino Real
(formerly San Bernardino), San Diego, San Fernando, South Coast or maybe
Tri County units are in my area and why should I join one over the
other, what are their interests and objectives?  After attending the VAC
rally in Santa Maria in 2002, we joined the El Camino Real Unit
(formerly San Bernardino).  They have a number of vintage owners, former
officers in VAC and current Region representative.

We have not been on a rally since, but we are attending the El Camino
Real rally in Las Vegas in April.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI #5223/VAC
1979 23' Safari