Re: [VAL] Information Please

Hi David,

Go here:

http://www.wbcci.org/regions.html

I should also tell you that some of us who have Vintage trailers like to
hang out and caravan with others as nutty as we are.  In Region 2, there
is the Washington DC  unit. None of the members actually live in DC,
although the founder, Tom Howarth, used to. A lot of us have Vintage
trailers, and we have members all over the country.  If you look at the
last Vintage Advantage you will see a write-up done by yours truly about
the Wagon Wheels caravan we had to the VT International. That might give
you an idea of us.

We always have campfires, and spend as much time talking about our tools
, trailers, pullers and food as we can.

Daisy ( iced in solid, but flying to Sarasota )