RE: [VAL] WBCCI Survey

Hello Scott,
I can't respond quick enough to your post. All of you out there who are
members of the WBCCI here is your chance to voice your opinion. I have
been composing my "comments" for the past two days, I have to let them
know how I feel about the needed changes I see. Some of the questions in
the survey are good and others need "comments". Those of you out there
that have offered your view to the List on the WBCCI can now get those
ideas in the hands of the WBCCI leadership. I think the key is to get
our ideas in their hands, the more of us who do speak our piece the
harder it is to deny a need for change. Don't sit back and let a few
speak for the masses, get your survey filled out and sent in ASAP. If
you're a VAC member let them know who you are and help show how strong
this group is.

Ed (ready for change)
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign