Re: [VAL] WBCCI Survey

Fred

Thats what I plan to do also - I found that some of the questions did not
have choices that were appropriate - that would give them the information
that they need to hear.  Seemed to me that the questionaire was not geared
towards working or younger members.

I'm not sure the issue is vintage/nonvintage - its how does the WBCCI
become a viable club that attract a broader based membership than it has now.

I will assume that if we take the time to write, they will take the time to
read.......

I'm very supportive of the WBCCI, I think we all agree it needs to
change.  The latest issue is one of the best I've seen in a long time.  It
tells me that the officers are listening which gives me confidence that we
will see great changes.

Ken J.