Re: [VAL] What kind of hole is there?

hey wam
your response on the air breeze seems to come from first hand knowledge so i
have a question for you. my 66 safari owners manual has the bay breeze
insert which leads me to think that my trailer came with the bay breeze. it
has been replaced by a PO with a fairly new coleman. there is a 1/4" tube
that goes through the wall and up to the area of the a/c. this tube is
connected to a water supply line at the sink area by way of a shut off
valve. i see no need for it and i am at a point in my restoration of needing
to remove it or leave it. did the bay breeze have any need for a water
supply? seems to me that only a swamp cooler would need such. i do not like
the idea of having a water supply to the roof area if not needed. thanks
harry
66 safari