[VAL] What kind of hole is there?

Hey Paul,

The AC units in question are 2 piece units more commonly referred to as
split systems. The evaporator coil and the Fan blade is on inside in a
decorative drip pan and the Compressor, Condenser Coil, and the Fan Motor
are outside. There should be two holes in the roof of the trailer. One
round 1" hole for the Fan motor shaft and the other is a 2" x 4" oval hole
with the 2 tubing lines for hot gas and liquid return. There are fittings
that mate the two parts together at the roof line of the trailer and are
accessed by removal of the outside AC shroud and the inside Aluminum cover
that has a screened opening for the Condenser Fan.

As I recall the oval hole should be at the very edge of the 14 x 14 vent
curb flange. I just put a sealed aluminum patch on my Tradewind after
removal of the AC and since its on top no one one sees it anyway.

Have Fun (Your Welcome)

WAM
WDCU
VAC/WBCCI 15116