Re: [VAL] Re: Polishing

Patti,

The curb side especially by the front door pays the biggest emotional
dividends. I started at the top, but I think Ken's advice is good.  We
saved the front end with all the rock pits for last.

We just had our third planning meeting for this years Rocky Mountain
Vintage rally last night, the group ahs lots of enthusiasm and
excitement.  We already have commitments for over 30 trailers and it's
only early February!  Should have an even better time than last year.

Rob Davis
Denver, CO