RE: [VAL] Stuff on the bottom of the bathtub

Hello,
I have had some time to consider this project some more and have a few
more observations to share. The foam substance doesn't not go all the
way to the drain hole as the tub is curved in that area to fit to the
floor. I think what I am going to do is fill the bad areas with Great
Stuff while the tub is out and up side down, I'll then trim it to meet
the original height of the old stuff when it quits expanding. Again any
past history out there that has dealt with this problem would be
appreciated. Thanks for the feedback up to this point.
Thanks
Ed
68 Sovereign
59 Traveler (insides going back in and plumbing almost completed. Just
might make Lansing!)