[VAL] Window Frame

Can someone help me.   I have a 1963 Bambi.   One of the side window frames
is missing two of its four parts.   The top part and one side leg is still
intact.  The other side leg and bottom is missing.  So I have one half of a "L"
and need the other half to make a complete square frame.  Does anyone have any
idea as where to get the two parts or a complete frame.  The size of the frame
is approximately 28 3/4 x 18 1/4. I need to get a frame before I can start
asking for help regarding the cranks and glass.

Thanks,

Harris Turner
1963 Bambi (with one missing window}