[VAL] Re: Flying Cloud News Report

Hi All,

Good news, work has begun in ernest on my FC! Rick March emailed me
that the 12 volt system is in and running to my new Fantastic Fans,
includes a new convertor and battery. All new 110 wiring through out
the trailer and to my new air conditioner. They are working on the
black and grey tanks now!

I have ordered a Newport Propane Fireplace that will be installed where
the old furnace was and will vent up to the stove pipe already in
position. Have any of you seen one? They are really cool! It is only 5"
deep and has a glass door so that you can see the flame, really looks
like a fireplace! I did a search on the internet and the prices ranged
from $599 to $417!!!! Pays to search around!

The A/S plant is really working hard on her! Can hardly wait to take
"Pearl" to Lansing to show her off! I'm saving the polishing for me to
do with my new cyclo! It's about the only thing that I can do myself
without all the skills you guys have!

Patti
Long Island, NY
1954 Flying Cloud