RE: [VAL] fm whip antenna

Greetings Harry!

I can't verify this, but my local Radio Shack owner (has been a dealer
for at least 20 years) advised that he thought the original antenna on
my '64 Overlander was nothing more than a typical CB antenna with the
cable having a special terminal replacing the CB plug.  I know that the
base, spring, and whip are all stock CB antenna parts on my Overlander
as vandals damaged the original whip and I had to have it replaced about
three years ago.

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359